- Stock coming down from strong trend line and 200 DMA resistance zone, this indicates as long as stock holds below 19.90 further weakness is expecting.
- On down side stock will find support around 15.45 and 13.85, bulls will have some hopes for bounce back once stock reaches it support zone.
- Further price fall can be seen once stock closes and holds below its support line. Close Watch.
- Click link below to see forecast on Nifty Futures.
All the contents of http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.com / http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.in are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.com /
shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.
- Stock was moving in a range, and it has now closed below its support zone @ 460. Charts indicates as long as it holds below 460 bears will be favored.
- Its previous support is now acting as a major resistance, Stock will show first sign of strength once it closes and holds above 460. Till then careful with buy positions.
- Suggested article - Various trading methods in stock market. Click link below to read.
- Stock coming down from 200 DMA, bears will be favored as long as holds below.
- Close watch stock is witnessing weakness from 943 levels. on down side will now be finding strong support around 900, 887 and 874 ( levels as per fibonacci retracement ).
- NSE Trading holidays for year 2015. Click link below.
India's Foreign Exchange -
Is on Record High - $327 Billion
India's foreign exchange reserves is now at new high of $327.88 billion in the week ended January 30, according to data published by the Reserve Bank of India on Friday.
This was a surge of $5.8 billion from the earlier week's tally of $322 billion. The previous high was $322.13 billion recorded for the week ended January 16.
Foreign institutional investors poured in a $26.4 billion into Indian bonds and another $16 billion into shares in 2014. The Indian rupee is one of the best performing Asian currencies so far this year.
The country's gold reserves remained unchanged at $19.377 billion.
Click here to read article - How the stock market works.
- Stock moving up from strong 200 days moving average and trend line support zone, chart is currently on bullish zone as long as it holds above.
- Close watch BPCL will now find strong trend line support zone around 785 and 810, once stock closes and holds above its trend line resistance then further price rise can be seen in coming days. Close Watch.
- Click here to read about - Different methods of buying in stock market.
- Stock coming down from strong resistance zone (100 DMA and trend line), this indicates as long as Reliance Capital holds below 496 further weakness is expecting.
- On down side stock will find strong trend line support around 447, 445 and 431, bulls will find some hopes once stock reaches around 445 for bounce back.
- Further weakness can be seen once stock closes and holds below its trend line support. Close Watch.
- Click here to read what is financial markets.
- ► 2017 (36)
- ► November (11)
- ► October (11)
- ► September (9)
- ► August (43)
- ► July (27)
- ► June (33)
- ► May (104)
- ► March (23)
- ► February (56)
- ► December (103)
- ► November (164)
- ► October (82)
- ► September (47)
- ► August (52)
- ► July (136)
- ► June (135)
- ► May (64)
- ► April (42)
- ► March (187)
- UNITECH coming down from 200 DMA, further weakness...
- RELIANCE INFRA closed below its range bound zone, ...
- RIL coming down from resistance @ 943, Will now be...
- India's Foreign Exchange is on Record High - $327 ...
- BPCL is on bull move and now heading to test its s...
- Reliance Capital coming down from strong resistanc...
- ▼ Feb 06 (6)
- ► December (134)
- ► November (28)
- ► October (48)
- ► September (119)
- ► August (148)
- ► July (157)
- ► June (66)
- ► May (69)
- ► April (73)