- Stock has formed head and shoulder formation in daily chart, this indicates further price rise can be seen if stock made a bullish breakout.
- Recently stock showed sudden increase in volume this will favor bulls, on upper side stock will find trend line resistance around 551, further price rise can be seen once stock closes and holds above 551.
- Chart also indicates that stock also holding 100 DMA support, as long as holds above 100 DMA further price rise can be seen as shown in technical chart no3.
All the contents of http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.com / http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.in are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.com /
shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.
- Stock facing strong trend line support around 94.50, will favor bears once it closes and holds below 94.50.
- As per weekly chart stock is finding strong fibonacci fan 3rd line support @ 94.50, Intraday stock can see some weakness it holds below 94.50.
- Daily chart also indicates that stock is facing selling pressure from 100 DMA, this indicates further price fall can be seen in coming days.
- Stock currently moving up from 23.6% fibonacci retracement support zone, this indicates bulls are still active in this stock.
- As per technical chart no2, stock is moving in range bound zone and sharp movement expecting once it come out. Upper side will find strong resistance around 3432.
- As per weekly chart, stock has formed doji candle formation, this indicates stock can see sharp movement in coming days.
- ICICI BANK is trading above 161.8% fibonacci retracement , chart indicates as long as stock holds above its resistance further strength can be see in day trading.
- Stock also facing strong trend line resistance around 1780, further price rise can be see in equity once stock closes and holds above 1780.
- Stock holding above 20 DMA, this will help in day trading.
- Stock currently facing strong trend line resistance around 376, will favor bears once stock closes and holds below.
- Bharti Airtel also trading below 100 DMA, as long as holds below bears will be favored.
- As per monthly chart , stock is forming bearish candle formation this indicates if breaks support then further price fall can be seen in intraday.
- DLF currently facing 100 DMA resistance at current levels, chart indicates further strength expecting once DLF close and holds above 155.
- Weekly chart also indicates that stock facing 38.2% fibonacci retracement resistance @ 155.
- On upper side will find trend line resistance around 164 and 178. Even stock major trend indicator "MACD" is movig in +ve zone this indicates further price rise can be see. Close Watch.
- ► April (14)
- ► November (11)
- ► October (11)
- ► September (9)
- ► August (43)
- ► July (27)
- ► June (33)
- ► May (104)
- ► March (23)
- ► February (56)
- ► December (103)
- ► November (164)
- ► October (82)
- ► September (47)
- ► August (52)
- ► July (136)
- ► June (135)
- ► May (64)
- ► April (42)
- ► March (187)
- ► February (118)
- ▼ Dec 02 (6)
- ► November (28)
- ► October (48)
- ► September (119)
- ► August (148)
- ► July (157)
- ► June (66)
- ► May (69)
- ► April (73)
- ▼ December (134)