- As per previous report published on Elder Pharma , stock failed to close below 187 and took trend line support and moved up. (Click here to see previous report on Elder Pharma).
- Now daily chart indicates stock is moving up from strong trend line support , as long as holds above 187. stock will favor bulls.
- Weekly chart also indicates stock is moving up from strong trend line support, This will favor bulls to move stock further up till stock holds 187.
- Daily chart indicates if moved up the stock will be facing fibonacci retracement resistance around 203, 214, 222 & 230. Close Watch.
All the contents of http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.com / http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.in are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.com /
shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.
Elder Pharmaceuticals Free Share market tips - Stock moving up from strong support zone, Further buying expecting as long as hold support as per technical analysis point of view. (Updated On 21st July 2014, Monday).
AXIS BANK Share Trading Tips - Stock moving up from strong support and now on the verge of bullish breakout as per technical analysis point of view. (Updated On 18th July 2014, Friday).
- AXIS BANK moving up from strong 23.6% fibonacci retracement support zone as shown above, stock also moving up from 50 days moving average, which indicates as long as stock holds above its support zone will favor bulls.
- Daily chart also indicates stock will find its strong trend line resistance (previous top) around 1990, once closes above its top and must holds above then stock will favor bulls for next 1-2 trading days.
- Intraday closes watch once stock starts trading above 1990, if breaks with volumes and holds above then we can see some intraday action in AXIS BANK.
- Daily chart also indicates if stock closes above 1990 and stock move further then stock will find next strong resistance 161.8% fibonacci retracement, as shown above. Close Watch.
- Suggested article to read from our collection - Understanding Japanese candlestick patterns.
MCX NATURAL GAS Trading Tips - NG closed below major trend line support, Further selling expecting as per technical analysis point of view. (Updated On 18th July 2014, Friday).
- As per previous report published on MCX Natural Gas gave a strong selling once it broke its major support of 253 & 245. (Click here to read previous report on MCX Natural Gas).
- Now technical charts indicates NG has closed below its major trend line support, as long as NG trades below will favor bears, its previous support will now act as a major resistance for NG.
- Daily chart also indicates NG will now find major support around 233 , 222 & 211 (fibonacci retracement and trend line support).
- Weekly chart indicates NG is now trading below its major support line indicating further weakness. Close Watch.
MPHASIS free nse trading tips - Stock on the verge of bullish breakout if closes above 476.50 as per technical analysis point of view. (Updated On 21st July 2014, Monday).
- MPHASIS currently facing strong trend line resistance around 470. Close watch chart indicates once stock closes above and stays above 470 then will favor bulls and can expect further buying.
- Daily chart indicates if closes above 470 then stock will find next strong resistance around 503 (161.8% fibonacci retracement).
- Monthly chart indicates stock has now formed triangle formation, which indicates once stock come out from its formation then sharp move is expecting. Close Watch.
- ► April (14)
- ► November (11)
- ► October (11)
- ► September (9)
- ► August (43)
- ► July (27)
- ► June (33)
- ► May (104)
- ► March (23)
- ► February (56)
- ► December (103)
- ► November (164)
- ► October (82)
- ► September (47)
- ► August (52)
- ► July (136)
- ► June (135)
- ► May (64)
- ► April (42)
- ► March (187)
- ► February (118)
- ► December (134)
- ► November (28)
- ► October (48)
- ► September (119)
- ► August (148)
- ▼ Jul 18 (4)
- ► June (66)
- ► May (69)
- ► April (73)