- HDFC BANK is moving up from 20 hours moving average support zone and now facing strong trend line resistance in hourly chart, Which indicates once stock starts trading above its trend line resistance (around 858) with volumes and stays above then can expect sharp intraday move in HDFC BANK.
- Daily chart indicates stock has formed ascending triangle formation, once HDFC BANK comes out from its formation and stays above then sharp up move is expecting for next 1-2 days.
- Weekly chart indicates stock gave a sharp move after breaking out its top as shown above, and now facing 161.8% fibonacci retracement resistance, if stays above then stock is looking good for short term.
All the contents of http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.com / http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.in are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.com /
shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.
HDFC BANK Stock Analysis - Stock is on the verge of its Ascending Triangle Formation Breakout. (Updated For 07th July 2014, Monday).
TCS Technical Analysis Chart - Stock bullish as holding above its previous top. (Updated On 04th July 2014, Friday).
- TCS gave a sharp up move after breaking its double bottom formation as shown above, stock has now break its major resistance (trend line), and now holding above , close watch as long as stock holds above it previous top TCS looking bullish and can see bulls to active.
- Weekly chart also indicates that stock is moving up from 38.2% fibonacci retracement and also moving up from 50 weeks moving average , and now made a bullish breakout and holding above its previous top. As stock holds above it previous top TCS looking bullish.
- Monthly chart indicates TCS is on its long bull run from Rs.220 and trading above its 10 months moving average , as long as stock hold above, TCS looking good for long term.
Tips On Share - KALINDEE RAIL NIRMAAN will favor bulls above 128. (Updated On 04th July 2014, Friday).
- KALINDEE RAIL NIRMAL moving up from 20 days moving average and now trading above it golden ratio resistance daily chart indicates once stock starts trading above 128 and stays above with volumes then can see bulls to get active.
- Weekly chart indicates that stock moving up from 50% fibonacci retracement and will be facing strong trend line resistance around 136. If closes above 136 in weekly chart then short term trend on Kalindee Rail Nirmal will turn bullish.
- Monthly chart indicates that stock will face strong resistance around 180.
- On Monday 23 June 14, Shares of companies engaged in railways-related businesses today rallied on the back of a hike in passenger fares and freight rates to improve finances of Indian Railways. Kalindee rail nirman on 23rd june closed by 2% to Rs.121.75.
- The rail stocks have also been in focus in recent days on expectations of FDI being allowed in certain railways-related businesses. The gains seen today in rail stocks was in sharp contrast to the overall sluggishness in the market
- ► April (14)
- ► November (11)
- ► October (11)
- ► September (9)
- ► August (43)
- ► July (27)
- ► June (33)
- ► May (104)
- ► March (23)
- ► February (56)
- ► December (103)
- ► November (164)
- ► October (82)
- ► September (47)
- ► August (52)
- ► July (136)
- ► June (135)
- ► May (64)
- ► April (42)
- ► March (187)
- ► February (118)
- ► December (134)
- ► November (28)
- ► October (48)
- ► September (119)
- ► August (148)
- ▼ Jul 04 (3)
- ► June (66)
- ► May (69)
- ► April (73)