- Stock has made a bearish breakout as it has closed below its major support zone @ 335, this indicates ICICI BANK looks weak with stop loss of 335 (as long as it holds below).
- Sudden increase in volumes in ICICI bank indicates that bears are currently active and further price fall can be seen in coming days.
- On down side stock will find support around 320 as per line analysis. Close Watch.
- Click here to read article - What is Stop loss and its importance.
All the contents of http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.com / http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.in are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.com /
shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.
BANK NIFTY FUTURES CHART
Charts updated for - 09th February 2015.
- Index is finding 50 DMA support at current levels.
- Bank Nifty also facing golden ratio support @ 18740, chart indicates bulls have some hopes for bounce back. But once Index closes and holds below its golden ratio then further weakness can be seen in coming days. Close Watch.
- Visit link - http://fi-advisor.com/golden-trading-rules.asp to seen some golden trading rules in stock market.
Charts updated for - 12th February 2015.
- Currency coming down from 100 days moving average and from around 38.2% fibonacci retracement resistance zone around 62.44, as long as it holds below bears will be favored.
- Once currency closes and holds above 62.44 then further price rise can be seen.
- On down side USD-INR will find strong support around 61.3750 once forex closes and holds below 61.3750 then further price fall can be seen in coming days. Close Watch.
- Visit link - http://fi-advisor.com/free-newsletter.html for free share market trading tips on Indian stock market.
- Stock coming down from 100 days moving average, technical indicates bears will be favored as long as holds below.
- On down side stock is finding strong trend line support around 58.40, this indicates once stock closes and holds below 58.40 then further price fall can be seen in coming days. Close Watch.
- Visit link http://fi-advisor.com/trend-signals.html for auto buy and sell indicator on EOD chart, useful for short -long term traders.
- Share market tips.
- Stock is coming down from 50 DMA, chart indicates as long as holds below bears will be favored.
- As per current charts stock has made a bearish breakout as it has closed below its previous bottom @ 75, as long as RIL COMM holds below 75 bears will be favored and its previous support is now acting as a major resistance. Close Watch.
- Visit link http://fi-advisor.com/bulk-deals-block-deals.asp what is bulk and block deals in stock market.
- ► April (14)
- ► November (11)
- ► October (11)
- ► September (9)
- ► August (43)
- ► July (27)
- ► June (33)
- ► May (104)
- ► March (23)
- ► February (56)
- ► December (103)
- ► November (164)
- ► October (82)
- ► September (47)
- ► August (52)
- ► July (136)
- ► June (135)
- ► May (64)
- ► April (42)
- ► March (187)
- ▼ Feb 08 (5)
- ► December (134)
- ► November (28)
- ► October (48)
- ► September (119)
- ► August (148)
- ► July (157)
- ► June (66)
- ► May (69)
- ► April (73)