- DLF is falling straight from 185 and now trading around 140
- Technical indicator RSI indicates that stock is now oversold
- DLF will be facing support around 135, 130 and 120 (trend line support).
- Avoid making short selling around trend line support as shown above... stock may correct (move up)... close watch...
All the contents of http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.com / http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.in are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.com /
shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.
- BANK OF BARODA facing strong trend line resistance at current levels.
- Stock also in overbought zone as RSI - Relative Strength Index has gone above 70.
- Chart indicates Bank of Baroda may correct from current levels
- If corrects then will have 1st Fibonacci Retracement support level around 760.
- TATA STEEL coming down from resistance as shown above
- Chart indicates TATA Steel is in its bullish correction mode.
- Stock will face Fibonacci Retracement support around 395, 383.
- And will face its 100 days moving average support around 388.
- Close watch stock can correct up to that level.
- JUST DIAL is currently facing strong support at current levels around 1167.
- As charts indicates stock also coming down from its 1st fibonacci retracement resistance.
- And also trading below 100 days moving average.
- Close watch all major indicators are showing weak signals in JUST DIAL.
- If just dial starts trading below 1167 with volumes then we can see some weakness in stock
- Just Dial will have next trend line support around 1080 ,953.
- Delta Corp is facing trend line support @ 93 and also below 100 days moving average.
- Stock indicating it will favor bears (short sellers).
- Close Watch we can see some selling intraday once stock starts trading below 93.
- Next short term support for delta corp is around 87.
Visit Our Site Daily for - Free stock tips of Indian stock market
- GLENMARK PHARMA moving in a up channel and moving up from 50 days moving average as shown above.
- Close watch stock will face trend line resistance around 605.
- If starts trading above 605 then can see some intraday action. And will have next resistance around 612.
- ► April (14)
- ► November (11)
- ► October (11)
- ► September (9)
- ► August (43)
- ► July (27)
- ► June (33)
- ► May (104)
- ► March (23)
- ► February (56)
- ► December (103)
- ► November (164)
- ► October (82)
- ► September (47)
- ► August (52)
- ► July (136)
- ► June (135)
- ► May (64)
- ► April (42)
- ► March (187)
- ► February (118)
- ► December (134)
- ► November (28)
- ► October (48)
- ► September (119)
- ► August (148)
- ► July (157)
- ► June (66)
- ► May (69)
- DLF oversold may correct further - 02nd May 2014 (...
- Bank Of Baroda Facing Strong Resistance - Stock Ma...
- TATA Steel coming down from resistance - 30th Apri...
- Just Dial on the verge of breakout below 1167 - 30...
- DELTA CORP On Trend Line Support - 30th April 2014...
- Glenmark Pharma Bullish formation - 30th April 201...
- ▼ Apr 30 (6)