- ALSTOM T&D (I) moving in a range bound zone in a daily chart as shown above, chart indicates once stock comes out from its range then can see some activity in intraday, upper side resistance around 333.50 and lower side support around 292.50.
- Weekly chart indicates that short term trend of stock is in overbought zone and can see some correction , so careful on all resistance.
- Monthly chart indicates that stock will now be facing strong resistance around 350, 386 & 656.
All the contents of http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.com / http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.in are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.com /
shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.
Tips On Share - ALSTOM T&D (I) intraday bullish breakout above 333.50. (Updated On 25th June, Wednesday).
Next stock update on 25th June 2014, Wednesday 09:15 am.
- TCS has formed strong double bottom formation in daily chart, indicates once comes out from its formation then sharp rally is expecting. On upper side stock is facing strong trend line resistance around 2300, 2385.
- Weekly chart indicates that stock moving up from 38.2% fibonacci retracement and also from 50 weeks strong moving average , indicates as long as stays above will favor bulls in short term.
- Monthly chart indicates that stock is moving in a strong long term bulls rally as shown above moving up from price around 220 in early 2009 and now trading around 2300 in year 2014. Stock also moving up from 10 months moving average . As long as stock stays above its moving average till then technically long term trend remains bullish.
Next Stock Update On 24th June 2014, Tuesday Around 7:00 pm.
Tips On Share Market - MAHINDRA CIE AUTOMOTIVE, Sharp up move in last two day, Technically stock now in over bought zone. (Updated On 24th June 2014, Tuesday).
- MAHINDRA CIE AUTOMOTIVE gave strong up move in last 2 days and even today (24-06-14) up by 17.70% in NSE at 1:19 pm , Daily chart indicates that stock is now trading in overbought zone and needs for caution for fresh long and careful on all upper resistance as stock can correct from higher levels.
- Weekly chart too indicates that stock is now trading in overbought zone as shown above, on upper side stock will now face resistance between 208-215 (Trend line resistance and fibonacci retracement resistance).
- Monthly chart indicates that stock is now trading above its major resistance and if closes above its resistance in monthly chart then stock can give further stretch till next resistance.
- Visit our blog daily for more share market tips on Indian stock market.
- This stock is on news today (24th June 14) as shareholders approved the merger of five subsidiaries with itself. Including today's surge, the stock has appreciated over 38 per cent in last two days. On Monday, the stock had closed 20 per cent higher at Rs. 143.90.
- Mahindra CIE Automotive, which was earlier known as Mahindra Forging, said in a filing to BSE on June 20 that its shareholders have approved merger of Mahindra Hinoday Industries (MHIL), Mahindra Ugine Steel Company (MUSCO), Mahindra Gears International (MGIL), Mahindra Investments India (MIIPL) & Participaciones Internacionales Autometal Tres SL and Mahindra CIE Automotive company.
Next Stock Update On 24th June 2014, Tuesday Around 2:30 pm.
- BAJAJ AUTO moving up from 23.6% fibonacci retracement and also from 10 days moving average, will now be facing resistance in daily chart around 2230, once starts trading above 2230 and stays above then BAJAJ AUTO will favr bulls.
- Weekly charts indicates stock has formed ascending triangle formation once stock comes out from its formation and stays above then sharp move is expecting.
- Monthly chart indicates that stock moving up from 23.6% fibonacci retracement and now facing resistance @ 2230, once stock closes above 2230 in the monthly chart then bullish signals for long term trades.
- IRB INFRASTRUCTURE moving up from 20 days moving average and also trading above 61.8% golden ratio fibonacci retracement, indiciates stock to favor bulls as long as trades above.
- Weekly chart indicates that stock moving up from 23.% fibonacci retracement once crosses 221 with volume and closes above 221 then short term trend of IRB is looking bullish.
- Monthly chart also indicates that stock near 61.8% fibonacci retracement as shown above once closes above its golden ratio in the month chart then long term trend also looking in favor of bulls.
- Stock on news today - IRB Infrastructure Developers: An arm of IRB Infra has signed Rs. 2,300 crore deal with NHAI for constructing road in Haryana. Stock is trading at NSE @ 214 up by 3.73% at 10:26 am 24th June 14.
Next Stock Update On 24th June 2014, Tuesday At 11:30 am.
- ► April (14)
- ► November (11)
- ► October (11)
- ► September (9)
- ► August (43)
- ► July (27)
- ► June (33)
- ► May (104)
- ► March (23)
- ► February (56)
- ► December (103)
- ► November (164)
- ► October (82)
- ► September (47)
- ► August (52)
- ► July (136)
- ► June (135)
- ► May (64)
- ► April (42)
- ► March (187)
- ► February (118)
- ► December (134)
- ► November (28)
- ► October (48)
- ► September (119)
- ► August (148)
- ► July (157)
- ▼ Jun 24 (5)
- ► May (69)
- ► April (73)