- HDIL has formed descending triangle formation in hourly chart , which indicates once stock starts trading below 86 and must stays below then intraday selling is expecting in HDIL.
- Daily chart also indicates stock has formed strong trend line support around 86 and stock is also trading below 50 days moving average, Once stock closes below 86 and if stays below then further selling is expecting.
- If stock falls then will find strong 61.8% fibonacci retracement (golden ratio) support around 84 and below that will find trend line support around 81.50 - as shown above in chart. Close Watch.
- Daily chart also indicates HDIL MACD indicator has is indicating weakness and now it has come down below 0 levels as show below, which indicates weakness for short term.
- Click here to see all the reports (tips) published by us on HDIL (as per technical analysis point of view).
All the contents of http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.com / http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.in are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.com /
shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.
HDIL Technical Analysis Chart - Stock has formed descending triangle formation and indicating weakness below 86. Close Watch (Updated for 28th July 2014, Monday).
BANK OF INDIA Share Tips - Stock witnessed selling from resistance, Stock will favor bears as long as trades below 303 - as per technical analysis point of view. Updated for 28th July 2013, Monday).
- BANK OF INDIA moving in a down channel and witnessed selling from resistance as shown above, Close watch as long as trades below 303 stock will favor bears.
- Closing above 303 will favor bulls.
- Daily chart also indicates stock has formed Bearish Engulfing candle formation and also closed below 20 days moving average this will too favor bears.
- Click here to understand Candlestick studies. - An article published by us.
- If stock falls from current levels then will find strong trend line support around 267, 264, 256. Close Watch.
- Click here to see all reports published by us on BANK OF INDIA on the bases of Technical Analysis.
- ► April (14)
- ► November (11)
- ► October (11)
- ► September (9)
- ► August (43)
- ► July (27)
- ► June (33)
- ► May (104)
- ► March (23)
- ► February (56)
- ► December (103)
- ► November (164)
- ► October (82)
- ► September (47)
- ► August (52)
- ► July (136)
- ► June (135)
- ► May (64)
- ► April (42)
- ► March (187)
- ► February (118)
- ► December (134)
- ► November (28)
- ► October (48)
- ► September (119)
- ► August (148)
- ▼ Jul 26 (2)
- ► June (66)
- ► May (69)
- ► April (73)