- ARIES AGRO LIMITED is moving in an up channel formation and stock has made a trend line breakout in daily chart, close watch as long as stock stays above trend line resistance will favor bulls, from last few days their is a sudden jump in volumes which will favor bulls. Close Watch.
- (Short term trend) - Weekly chart indicates stock is trading above 200 days moving average and will favor bull, on upper side will find weekly trend line resistance around 105, 113 and 122.
- (Long term trend) - Monthly chart indicates that stock is trading above 23.6% fibonacci retracement and will favor bulls till it will test its 38.2% fibonacci retracement around 96.
All the contents of http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.com / http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.in are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.com /
shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.
ARIES AGRO LIMITED Share Tips - Stock made a bullish breakout in daily chart. (Updated On 03rd July 2014, Thursday).
INDUSIND BANK Share Tips - Stock is on the verge of breakout above 585 in hourly chart. (Updated on 03rd July 2014, Thursday).
- INDUSIND BANK facing strong trend line resistance between 585-587 in hourly charts, which indicates once Indusind bank starts trading above it trend line resistance with volumes and if stays above its resistance then bulls to get active in this short and can see some good moves in intraday.
- Daily chart indicates stock is moving up from strong 50% fibonacci retracement support and now facing strong resistance around 585 in daily chart, if closes above with volumes then stock is good for next 1-2 days.
- (Short term trend) - Weekly chart indicates stock made a bullish breakout few weeks back as shown above and technically looking bullish and will favor for short term, on upper side will be facing 161.8% fibonacci retracement around 660. Close Watch.
TATA MOTORS Stock Tips - on the verge of breakout, stock has formed bullish formation in hourly chart. (Updated On 02nd July 2014, Wednesday).
- TATA MOTORS has formed head and shoulder bullish formation in hourly chart, which indicates only stock breaks its formation then we can see sharp move in intraday as long as as stock stay above.
- Daily chart indicates stock is moving up from strong trend support zone , chart also indicates stock trading above 50 days moving average as long Tata Motors stays above will favor bulls. On upper side stock will face trend line resistance around 455 and 465.
- Monthly chart indicates stock is moving in a long up channel formation and is facing resistance as shown above if TATA Motors come out from it formation then sharp move is expecting in coming months.
Tips On Share - ABAN OFFSHORE facing strong resistance in monthly chart. (Updated On 02nd July 2014, Wednesday).
- ABAN OFFSHORE moving up from strong 38.2% fibonacci retracement, daily chart indicates stock will now face resistance around 781 (its previous top). If stock closes above and sustains above its previous top and further up move is expecting in ABAN OFFSHORE.
- (Short term trend) - Weekly chart indicates that stock is heading for its 161.8% fibonacci retracement around 800 indicates caution for short term traders. Need to watch how aban will react on its resistance.
- (Long term trend) - Monthly chart indicates that stock is currently facing strong resistance but once it closes above its 38.2% fibonacci retracement in monthly chart then further move is expecting in aban offshore in coming months. Close Watch.
- Stock was on news - Macquarie upgraded the stock to "outperform" from "underperform" and raised its target.
- ► April (14)
- ► November (11)
- ► October (11)
- ► September (9)
- ► August (43)
- ► July (27)
- ► June (33)
- ► May (104)
- ► March (23)
- ► February (56)
- ► December (103)
- ► November (164)
- ► October (82)
- ► September (47)
- ► August (52)
- ► July (136)
- ► June (135)
- ► May (64)
- ► April (42)
- ► March (187)
- ► February (118)
- ► December (134)
- ► November (28)
- ► October (48)
- ► September (119)
- ► August (148)
- ▼ Jul 02 (4)
- ► June (66)
- ► May (69)
- ► April (73)