- TATA COMMUNICATIONS is currently facing strong 50% fibonacci retracement support at current levels, chart indicates as long as stock holding its support, it will favor bulls , but once stock fails to take this support @ 336.50 and closes below then can see further selling.
- As per graph no 2 stock is testing its 100 days moving average , as long as stock holds above it will favor bulls and stock to move higher, and below 100 DMA it will be favored by bears.
- Suggested Reading - UCO BANK holding strong at current levels , as long as holds above 92 bulls will dominate.
- If stock moves up from current levels then on upper side will find strong resistance around 358, 365 and 371 as per fibonacci retracement shown in graph no 3.
- Click here to see all the free trading reports (tips) published by us on TATA COMMUNICATIONS.
- Stock tips for tomorrow.
All the contents of http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.com / http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.in are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.com /
shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.
TATA COMMUNICATIONS Share Tips, Technical Analysis Chart, Intraday Stock Trading Graph Advice - Stock facing strong support at current levels 100 DMA and Fibonacci Retracement, will favor bulls if fails to break its support. (Updated for 18th August 2014, Monday)
UCO BANK Share Tips, Technical Analysis Chart, Intraday Stock Trading Graph Advice - Stock holds strong at current levels, Weakness expecting once closes below 92, till then will favor bulls. (Updated for 18th August 2014, Monday).
- As per previous report published on UCO BANK, stock failed to close above 116, and after that we have witnessed selling and stock made a low of 94. (Click here to see past report published on UCO BANK).
- Now daily chart indicates stock is facing strong support around 92, as shown in graph no. UCO failed to close below its 38.2% fibonacci retracement support , and stock bounced back. Bulls may get active if stock fails to breaks its support.
- Intraday close watch if UCO starts trading below 92 and stays below then intraday weakness is expecting.
- Suggested Reading - ICICI BANK facing strong golden ratio resistance at current levels.
- Weekly chart indicates that stock is facing support of its previous resistance , which is now acting as a major support for UCO, as long as stock holds above in weekly chart , stock can bounce back, but if fails to take this support then can see further weakness.
- As per graph no 3 , stock is also facing strong support of its down channel formation and also 100 Days moving average, as long as holds above it will favor bulls and if breaks then further weakness is expecting. Close Watch.
- Click here to see all the free trading reports (tips) published by us on UCO BANK.
- Stock tips for tomorrow.
- ► April (14)
- ► November (11)
- ► October (11)
- ► September (9)
- ► August (43)
- ► July (27)
- ► June (33)
- ► May (104)
- ► March (23)
- ► February (56)
- ► December (103)
- ► November (164)
- ► October (82)
- ► September (47)
- ► August (52)
- ► July (136)
- ► June (135)
- ► May (64)
- ► April (42)
- ► March (187)
- ► February (118)
- ► December (134)
- ► November (28)
- ► October (48)
- ► September (119)
- ▼ Aug 15 (2)
- ► July (157)
- ► June (66)
- ► May (69)
- ► April (73)