- (Intraday) - UCO BANK is facing intraday trend line resistance around 116 in hourly chart, once stock starts trading above 116 with volumes and stays above then intraday bull action is expecting. Stock also indicates 50 hours moving average is crossing 200 hours average which indicates bullish signals as long as trades above.
- (1-2 days trading) - Daily chart indicates stock is moving up from 38.2% fibonacci retracement support and now facing trend line resistance around 116, If stock closes above 116 with volumes and stays above then UCO Bank looks good for next 1-2 days.
- (Short term trend) - Weekly chart indicates stock gave a sharp move after breaking its range bound zone and trend line resistance. Now again stock moved up from its support as shown above, If closes above its previous top around 116 and stays above then UCO BANK looks bullish for short term.
All the contents of http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.com / http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.in are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.com /
shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.
UCO BANK TECHNICAL ANALYSIS CHART - Stock on the verge of bullish breakout above 116. (Updated On 07th July 2014, Monday).
CESC LTD Share Tips - Stock is now entered in to overbought zone. (Updated On 07th July 2014, Monday).
- CESC LTD is moving in an up channel formation in hourly chart and will face strong trend line resistance around 790-800.
- Daily chart indicates stock has now entered in overbought zone as shown above, which indicates caution sign on all resistance , stock can correct.
- Daily chart indicates CESC will face 261.8% fibonacci retracement and trend line resistance around 800.
Tips On Share - PVR Ltd moving up from strong support in daily chart. (Updated On 07th July 2014, Monday).
- PVR LTD moving up from strong support as shown above in daily chart. Stock indicates that price holding above its previous resistance with is now acting as support (Support 640) , as long as stock holds above bulls will be active in PVR.
- Weekly chart indicates that stock now trading above its resistance, on upper side stock will face 161.8% fibonacci retracement resistance around 770.
- For free tips on share on Indian stock market visit our blog daily.
- Monthly chart of PVR indicates that stock moving up from 10 months moving average and now trading above previous resistance, PVR will have bullish breakout if closes above 657.50 in the month of June. And long term trend will remain bullish.
AUSTRALIAN ORDINARY INDEX Technical Analysis Chart - On the very of bullish breakout (Updated On 21st July 2014, Monday).
AUSTRALIAN ORDINARY INDEX
- AUSTRALIAN ORDINARY INDEX is trading in a strong range bond zone in daily chart, which indicates once index comes out from its range then sharp move is expecting, currently index is on the verge of breakout on upper side, if closes above then sharp up move is expecting for next 1-2 days. Current range 5535-5355.
- Short term trend - Weekly chart indicates that index is moving up from strong trend line support zone and now heading for resistance, as shown above range is getting narrow, once break it and closes above or below trend line then short term trend will be sharp.
- Long Term Trend - Monthly chart indicates stock is on long term bullish mode and heading for 161.8% fibonacci retracement resistance. Close Watch.
- ► April (14)
- ► November (11)
- ► October (11)
- ► September (9)
- ► August (43)
- ► July (27)
- ► June (33)
- ► May (104)
- ► March (23)
- ► February (56)
- ► December (103)
- ► November (164)
- ► October (82)
- ► September (47)
- ► August (52)
- ► July (136)
- ► June (135)
- ► May (64)
- ► April (42)
- ► March (187)
- ► February (118)
- ► December (134)
- ► November (28)
- ► October (48)
- ► September (119)
- ► August (148)
- ▼ Jul 05 (4)
- ► June (66)
- ► May (69)
- ► April (73)