All the contents of http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.com / http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.in are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.com /
shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.
India's biggest car makers, Maruti India, Toyota Kirloskar Motor & General Motors India, reported decline in domestic sales in the month of April as demand are low due to unfavorable economic conditions. Other manufacturers like Hyundai Motor India, Honda Cars India & Ford, reported increase in sales in the month of april due to launch of new models by them.
India`s biggest carmaker Maruti Suzuki India (MSI) reported 12.6 % decline at 79,119 units (April Month). Sales of maruti cars like M800, Alto, A-Star and WagonR declined by 25.4 % to 26,043 units. And Swift, Estilo, Ritz rose by 9.9 % to 23,659 units in April. Maruti also included that sales of its popular compact sedan Dzire declined 17.7 % to 16,008 units, and its utility vehicles, including Gypsy, Grand Vitara and Ertiga declined by 5.8 % to 5,011 units.
Mahindra & Mahindra also reported its domestic sales droped by 15 % at 34,107 units
General Motors India also reported a 35.30 % decline in sales at 5,302 units.
Toyota Kirloskar Motor also saw its domestic sales decline by 16.04% at 7,562 units in April.
On the other hand, Hyundai Motor India, reported its sales increase by 8.78% in its domestic sales at 35,248 units.
Moreover Honda India reported a 30 % increase in domestic sales at 11,040 units with a success of its premium sedan City. sold 7,044 units of the car in April.
Ford India also reported rise in domestic sales last month 66.15 per cent from same month previous year, sold 6,651 units
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India posted 20.92 % rise in sales at 3,13,942 units last month.
Yamaha Motor India posted a 42.39 % increase in domestic sales at 51,158 units in April.
Maruti Suzuki stock price On May 02, 2014, at 02:56 hrs Maruti Suzuki India was quoting at Rs 1886.00, down 1.92 %.
Visit our blog daily for more Indian Stock Market tips and News
- PNB (Punjab National Bank) has moved up from 525 to 816 without correction
- Close Watch Indicators are showing some weak signals in PNB
- MADC has tured -ve in PNB and stock about to start trading below 10 days moving average.
- If PNB starts correcting from current levels then will find 1st fibonacci retracement support around 740.
- Click here to see all the free trading reports (tips) published by us on PNB.
- CENTURY TEXT facing strong support at current levels,
- As shown above facing fibonacci retracement, 50 days moving average and trend line support at current levels.
- Close Watch If market moves up then can see some upward price action in stock.
- LUPIN moving up from trend line support from 940.
- Stock is now facing its trend line resistance around 1015.
- MACD is also showing +ve signals and looks it will favor bulls.
- Close Watch once starts trading above 1015 with volumes we can see some intraday action , and for short term Lupin trend line resistance around 1030 and fibonacci retracement resistance around 1055.
Article from our collection visit - Tips for investing in IPO
- UCAL FUEL SYSTEMS is facing strong weekly resistance aroun 60 as shown above.
- MACD indicator also showing bullish signal in weekly charts.
- Close Watch once starts trading above 60 with volumes then can see some bullish action in UCAL FUEL SYSTEMS , next resistance around 64.
For Daily Tips on share on Indian Stock Market visit our blog daily. Also Follow us on twitter our id "FIADVISOR" and get updated as soon as we update our blog.
- PETRONET LNG is moving in a down channel in weekly chart and now entering in a resistance zone, as shown above.
- RSI - Relative Strength is also entering in a overbought zone which indicates problems for bulls.
- And Also fibonacci retracement is trading on resistance level around 148 as shown above.
- PETRONET might find difficulties moving up from current levels. Close watch.
- Only trading above it trend line resistance and fibonacci retracement levels indicates further up move till then be careful making buy positions in PETRONET LNG.
- Click here to see all the trading reports (tips) published by us on PETRONET LNG (as per technical analysis point of view).
For more free nse tips in Indian share market visit our blog daily.
- NMDC has formed double bottom formation and looks bullish.
- Stock also facing resistance aroun 153.50, If NMDC breaks 153.50 (trend line resistance) with volumes then look good.
- Stock will have next fibonacci retracement resistance around 165 as shown above.
for more share market tips on Indian stock market visit our blog daily and follow us on twitter our id "FIADVISOR"
- ► April (14)
- ► November (11)
- ► October (11)
- ► September (9)
- ► August (43)
- ► July (27)
- ► June (33)
- ► May (104)
- ► March (23)
- ► February (56)
- ► December (103)
- ► November (164)
- ► October (82)
- ► September (47)
- ► August (52)
- ► July (136)
- ► June (135)
- ► May (64)
- ► April (42)
- ► March (187)
- ► February (118)
- ► December (134)
- ► November (28)
- ► October (48)
- ► September (119)
- ► August (148)
- ► July (157)
- ► June (66)
- Auto Makes like Maruti, Toyota, M&M sales are drop...
- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK may come down 02nd May 2014 (...
- Century Textiles facing strong support at current ...
- Lupin Ltd on the verge of breakout above 1015 - 02...
- UCAL FUEL SYSTEM looks good if break 60 - 02nd May...
- PETRONET LNG facing strong resistance in Weekly Ch...
- NMDC has formed double bottom formation and on ver...
- ▼ May 02 (7)
- ► April (73)