- DCB BANK moving in a range bound zone in daily chart between 78 and 68, chart indicates once stock closes above it range and stays above then stock to favor bulls.
- Weekly chart indicates that stock facing strong trend line resistance around 78, If closes above in weekly chart and stays above then short term trend looks bullish and will favor bulls.
- Monthly chart indicates that stock will face strong fibonacci retracement resistance 88 & 106.... 50% and 61.8% fibonacci retracement.
- Click here to see all the free trading reports (tips) published by us on DCB BANK.
- Tips On Shares
All the contents of http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.com / http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.in are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.com /
shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.
Free Tips On DCB BANK, Stock moving in a strong range bound zone in daily chart. (Updated On 20th June 2014, Friday).
Tips On Share Market India - ZUARI GLOBAL indicating bullish Signals. (Updated On 20th June 2014, Friday).
- ZUARI GLOBAL had formed ascending triangle formation in daily chart, indicates once starts trading above its formation then further up move is expecting.
- Weekly chart indicates stock trading above its 100 week moving average after a long time, stock to favor bulls in short term, as long as holds above.
- Monthly chart also indicates that bollinger band moving above 20 months moving average, stock to favor bulls.
Next Stock Update On 20th June 2014, Friday at 2:00 pm - DCB BANK
Free share market tips - Rajesh Exports on the verge of bullish breakout. (Updated On 20th June 2014, Friday).
- RAJESH EXPORTS moving up from 23.6% fibonacci retracement in daily chart and also moving up from 20 days moving average , indicates to favor bulls.
- Weekly charts indicates that stock is now facing trend line resistance around 154, above 154 stock to favor bulls if sustains above 154.
- Monthly chart indicates that rajesh export moving up from golden ratio fibonacci retracement support and also facing same resistance around 154 and around 170.
Next Stock Update:- 20th June 2014, Friday 12:00 pm - Zuari Global
- ► April (14)
- ► November (11)
- ► October (11)
- ► September (9)
- ► August (43)
- ► July (27)
- ► June (33)
- ► May (104)
- ► March (23)
- ► February (56)
- ► December (103)
- ► November (164)
- ► October (82)
- ► September (47)
- ► August (52)
- ► July (136)
- ► June (135)
- ► May (64)
- ► April (42)
- ► March (187)
- ► February (118)
- ► December (134)
- ► November (28)
- ► October (48)
- ► September (119)
- ► August (148)
- ► July (157)
- ▼ Jun 20 (3)
- ► May (69)
- ► April (73)