- As per previous report published on JSW STEEL, Stock gave good strength after breaking resistance @ 1308 and made a high around 1365 but after that stock fell down. (Click here to see previous report published on JSW STEEL).
- As per current stock analysis chart no1, JSW STEEL has now entered in up channel formation, as long as stock moving in this pattern bulls will be favored in this counter.
- Also See - DELTA CORP facing strong golden ratio resistance at current levels, further strength expecting once closes above.
- As per chart no2, JSW STEEL will find resistance around 1365 its recent high, once stock closes and stays above 1365 then bulls may get active once again for next few trading days.
- Intraday tips - Close watch once JSW STEEL starts trading above 1365 during market hours , if holds above 1365 with volume then intraday bulls action is expecting.
- Suggested Reading - Investing in penny stocks.
- According to chart no3, stock moving up from 100 days moving average this will favor bulls and even stock major trend indicator "MACD" is now moving in a +ve zone and also moving above level 0 this indicates preice can move up further.
- If JSW Steel moved up from current levels then find next strong resistance around 1440 its 161.8% fibonacci retracement. Close Watch.
- Click here to see all the free trading reports (tips) published by us on JSW STEEL.
- Tips on share market trading.
All the contents of http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.com / http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.in are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. http://www.tipsonshare.blogspot.com /
shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.
JSW STEEL Share Tips, Technical Analysis Chart, Intraday Stock Trading Graph Advice - Stock facing strong trend line resistance at current levels, will favor bulls once JSW STEEL closes above its recent high @ 1365. (Updated on 13th September 2014, Saturday).
DELTA CORPORATION Share Tips, Technical Analysis Chart, Intraday Stock Trading Graph Advice - Stock facing strong resistance at current levels, Will favor bulls once closes above 100. (Updated on 13th September 2014, Saturday).
- As per previous report published on DELTA CORP, stock closed below its support @ 83, made a low around 77 and bounced bank, hence made a false breakout. (Click here to see previous report published on DELTA CORP).
- Now as per current technical analysis chart no1, Delta Corp moving up from strong trend line support and now heading for trend line resistance around 100, chart indicates once Delta Corp closes above 100 and stays above then looks bullish and for next few trading days we may see price rise. On upper side will find resistance around 108 and 112 as shown above.
- Also See - PNB has formed Triangle formation, sharp move expecting once PNB closes above trend line resistance.
- As per chart no2, Delta Corp is also facing golden ratio resistance around 100, closing above golden ratio indicates bullish breakout, and stock will find next resistance around 108 its recent top.
- Intraday tips - Close watch once delta starts trading above 100, if holds above during market hours then intraday bulls action is expecting.
- Also see - NIFTY FUTURES is moving in up channel pattern, will be favored by bulls.
- According to stock analysis chart no3, Delta Corp is facing 200 days moving average resistance , once starts trading above 200 DMA bulls will be favored.
- Click here to see all the free trading reports (tips) published by us on DELTA CORP.
- Stock market recommendations.
- ► April (14)
- ► November (11)
- ► October (11)
- ► September (9)
- ► August (43)
- ► July (27)
- ► June (33)
- ► May (104)
- ► March (23)
- ► February (56)
- ► December (103)
- ► November (164)
- ► October (82)
- ► September (47)
- ► August (52)
- ► July (136)
- ► June (135)
- ► May (64)
- ► April (42)
- ► March (187)
- ► February (118)
- ► December (134)
- ► November (28)
- ► October (48)
- ▼ Sep 13 (2)
- ► August (148)
- ► July (157)
- ► June (66)
- ► May (69)
- ► April (73)